At Gouamrit, we offer much more than pure cow milk.
We have happy, healthy cows that are bred in an extremely hygienic environment, which helps us produce large quantities of A2 milk. The production of all natural, fresh milk in our own farm through the best use of traditional techniques allows us to further produce other essential A2 milk products such as Milk, Buttermilk, Ghee, Butter and Paneer.
Our aim is to offer our consumers the best quality of dairy products to help them maintain their daily health and wellbeing. With that objective in mind, we take good care of our livestock so that you and your family can lead a better, healthier life.
From Sahiwal cow breeds that produce only the A2 protein to high standards of hygiene and quality control, we leave no stone unturned to ensure that you reap all the health benefits of milk.
At Gouamrit, we conduct regular quality checks at our dairy farm to make sure the milk is procured from healthy, well-fed Desi (Indian) cows and delivered fresh from farm to your home.
Some of the other farm standards we follow include:
- No use of chemical or drug injections
- Traditional breeding and production techniques
- No added preservatives
- Safe packaging
- Regular medical check-ups to ensure good health of cattle
Add more taste, aroma and flavour to your meals with wholesome buttermilk from Gouamrit. Low on calories and high on health benefits, our buttermilk is made with only the purest and freshest cow milk from our dairy farm.
Here’s why you should buy Gouamrit Buttermilk:
- Improves digestive power
- Soothes the stomach and helps fight acidity
- Helps control high blood pressure and cholesterol
- Cures dehydration
More than just a dairy product, Ghee is an inevitable nutritional need today.
At Gouamrit, we leverage conventional methods to produce 100% natural and pure ghee of cow milk that retains its essential nutrients, antibacterial, fatty acids and other nutritional properties. Our ghee is absolutely free of A1 protein and any kind of preservatives and harmful ingredients.
Here are some benefits you can enjoy with Gouamrit Ghee:
- Great taste and texture
- Beneficial for skin, eyes, hair and heart
- Improves digestion and memory power
- Increases metabolism and reduces cholesterol
- Boosts immunity and vitality
- Serves as cure for chapped lips, burns, wounds and mouth ulcers.
- A perfect ingredient for making delicious sweets and confections
Now enjoy your breakfast, desserts and sweet delights without the fear of grumbly tummy with rich, fresh butter made from the milk of Desi cows.
Velvety and smooth in texture, Gouamrit butter reflects deep colour and incredible taste with added goodness and benefits of our fresh and pure A2 milk and cream.
Add Gouamrit Butter to your daily diet because:
- It is a good source of Vitamin A
- It has anti-cancer, anti-inflammatory and anti-tumour properties
- It good for heart health
- It is high in nutrients
Gouamrit Paneer is prepared from completely natural and farm-fresh-A2 cow milk which is produced and processed by our skilled dairy experts under highest quality standards.
From cow milk used for the production of paneer to the process of boiling and curdling milk, we leverage the best products and techniques to make sure our dairy products are not only delicious but also safe to consume.
Here’s how Gouamrit paneer can benefit you:
- Protects against cancer
- A rich source of calcium, protein and antioxidants
- Antibacterial and antitumor properties
- Improves bone health and metabolism
- Improves digestion and gut health
- Contains Vitamin-B2 that cures headaches and migraines.
Choose from our fresh range of dairy products to consume alone or use as an ingredient in varied mouth-watering dishes while enjoying a number of health benefits associated with our these products.